At Joneljim, we think of our clients as partners. With every project, we strive to deliver the highest quality work on time and on budget. With more than four decades of experience, we’re known for our integrity, professionalism and experience.
From apartment buildings, to hospitals, to major commercial and recreational builds, we have a proven track record.
During peak season, we employ 150 skilled trades people. We also have solid relationships with specialized trade subcontractors.
Joneljim works in a wide range of contract formats including lump sum, cost plus, stipulated price or fixed fee.
• General Contracting
• Project and Construction Management
• Heavy Civil Contracting
• Sewer and Water Construction
• Construction Management Bureau, which represents unionized contractors, as part of the Cape Breton Island Building and Construction Trades Council
• Canadian Construction Association
• Construction Association of Nova Scotia
• Cape Breton Island Builders Exchange