No matter the size of the job, we make sure our employees have the training and tools needed to get your project done safely.
Since we have opened on Cape Breton Island in 1970, we have had an unwavering commitment to running safe and efficient worksites.
- Joneljim is committed to working with our employees, subcontractors, clients, and suppliers to provide a healthy and safe work environment
- The Joneljim Safety Program is COR Certified by the Nova Scotia Construction Safety Association (NSCSA) and is audited annually
- We realize that every construction site is different, each with its own inherent hazards. We strive to be proactive in identifying risks on the jobsite, which helps us ensure they are eliminated or controlled prior to becoming a hazard
- We’re committed to a culture of safety where everyone goes home safe at the end of the day
- Our employees have all the necessary safety training to perform their tasks in a safe and knowledgeable manner
- We give out quarterly safety awards to employees who consistently perform their duties in a safe and professional manner
- We’ve been recognized by Emera for our safe work on the Maritime Link Project
- In 2015, Joneljim was recognized by the NSCSA as the Nova Scotia company who has most improved its safety program